We recommend that you buy a zip lubricant which will improve the performance of the zips and give them longevity. The zip oil we use, can be bought at: Zip Oil for zip lubrication and jam prevention by the ZipExperts. | eBay .
– Please read the instructions below –
1. Lubricate your zip regularly.
2. How to use the oil:
Clean the zip before lubrication. You can also brush it on top of the zip chain.
3. How to apply the oil:
Common zips: zip up and lubricate the zip by applying drops of oil an inch apart.
Waterproof zips: unzip and lubricate one side from the inside.
4. In both of the above cases, zip up and down so that the oil spreads evenly.
5. Wipe off any excess oil.
Types of zips covered:
- Waterproof zips
- Polyester zips (plastic coil)
- Resin zips (plastic individual teeth)
- Metal teeth zips
The ‘HEAVY DUTY’ zip oil comes in two versions:
or without brushes